The Connections Program offers short-term support to singles and couples over the age of 26, who live in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, with multiple or complex needs and who are homeless or who live in low-cost accommodation.
Who is the program for?
The Connections Program works with people who are experiencing both
- Unmet health needs and
- Homelessness, housing issues, or living in low-cost accommodation (including social or public housing)
The Connections Program also supports people who may:
- Have few links to other services
- Need support and to gain skills to live independently
- Are isolated with little social or family support
- Have complex support needs
- Live in unsafe housing
- Experience hoarding and squalor
- Have difficulty making or attending appointments
- Have difficulty finding the right services
- Need links to health and community supports
What are the objectives of the program?
We connect people to the services and supports they require. Through providing these links we hope to assist our clients with finding the proper support and guidance needed to overcome barriers.
Where is the program offered?
A vital role of the Connections Program is to support people to link to the appropriate services.
Our catchment areas are:
- Brunswick and East Brunswick
We also support people over 55 years of age living in low-cost accommodation in:
How can you access this program?
We accept referrals from all services, families, friends and individuals.
For more information on this program or our other service offerings, get in touch using our simple online form or reach out with the program specific contact information above.